Your Job At Exactag
Exactag is technology leader for the attribution of digital marketing. In the heart of the Rhineland we develop market-leading technologies to measure, control and optimize marketing activities for german and international companies.
Our new approaches for measuring the advertising effectiveness revolutionize the online marketing and improve the allocation of advertising budgets. Since our market launch in 2012 we have acquired leading companies in e-commerce and telecommunications as customers. More than 60 employees work at our offices in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, and Hamburg. At the earliest date possible we are looking for a:
(Senior) Product Marketing Manager
Exactag is a company committed to helping marketers succeed. Our core product collects, analyzes, and explains their marketing efforts’ effectiveness. We offer insights on how they can save money and/or sell more.
We are seeking a product marketing professional to help craft our story. As a member of the product team, reporting directly to the CPO, you will be responsible for communicating our product’s value to the market. You will work with our Sales and Client teams to refine our go-to-market strategy and pitch. You will work with our Client Leads and Data Science experts to craft and communicate our success stories.
The individual placed into this role will be given a lot of freedom to innovate on how we communicate and tell our story. They will have the opportunity to influence and interact across the entire organization.
Your specific tasks:
- Crafting our sales story and product marketing strategy and refining this as our product evolves
- Creating and delivering training for sales and support
- Implementing and then analyzing customer surveys as well as customer platform usage data
- Working with our partners and defining opportunities for cooperation and communication
- Manage the development of case studies and success stories
- Competitive analysis
- Formalizing our win/loss analyses
What we offer:
- Ambitious and diverse tasks
- Flat hierarchies in a cooperative and motivating work environment with short decision-making channels
- Flexible working hours and home-office arrangement
- Regular firm events
- Fruit, water, sweets, extensive coffee and tea selection for free
What we search for:
- University degree with a focus on Business, Marketing, Communication, Product Marketing or similar
- 3 years+ experience in product marketing, product management, sales and/or marketing
- The ability to communicate well in English and German
- Previous experience working on data and analytical focused products or platforms is a must
- Experience in telling stories with data
- Experience in Marketing optimization would be a huge benefit
- Knowledge of the product development process
- Experience with ML/AI product development is a plus