Your Job At Exactag
Exactag is technology leader for the attribution of digital marketing. In the heart of the Rhineland we develop market-leading technologies to measure, control and optimize marketing activities for german and international companies.
Our new approaches for measuring the advertising effectiveness revolutionize the online marketing and improve the allocation of advertising budgets. Since our market launch in 2012 we have acquired leading companies in e-commerce and telecommunications as customers. More than 60 employees work at our offices in Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, and Hamburg. At the earliest date possible we are looking for a:
Senior Linux Administrator
Can be occupied as permanent position or freelancer
- You are ready to take over the technical and content-related management of the operation team?
- You have experience and fun in the administration of servers?
- You are well informed about the automatization of server configurations?
- You like high-available services?
- You have no problems with the control over RDBMS- and NoSQL-databases?
- You recognize weaknesses in the infrastructure and implement something better?
- You do not think about the emergency number of the fire department when you hear about Firewalls?
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, time sheet, and on-call flat
- An ambitious position in an expanding company
- Flat hierarchies and room for development
- Freedom for innovation to just try out ideas
- Training and certification possibilities, e.g., CCSP, CISSP, et al.
- An innovative company which sets new standards
- Possibility for a personal parking space, directly at the Düsseldorf airport
- Fruit, water, sweets, extensive coffee and tea selection for free
What we search for:
- Experience in the operation of Linuxservers (Centos) On-Prem and in the cloud
- Knowledge in the automatization of server configurations (e.g., Saltstack, Foreman)
- Experience in working with web servers, proxies, and high-available systems
- Knowledge in the virtualization and containerization (VMware, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Knowledge with current cloud platforms (e.g., Google Cloud, AWS, et al.)
- Experience in working with NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase, ElasticSearch) and SQL-databases (MySQL, MariaDB)
- Independent acting and operating
- Fluent in German and English